lunes, 3 de mayo de 2010

School`s Description by Victor

My school is small but it`s beatiful and clean. Social Sciences and Humanities Institute it`s at 20 minutes of Pachuca Center, Hidalgo.

The builduing is white and has many classrooms for the different bachelors that it has like:
Law, Sociology, Social Work, Communication, Education, etc.

The things that I like from my school are three:

First, the libraries because i can read the book that want and if I`ve got a doubt of any subject I can use the computers.

Second, the edition computers classroom, because in it the Mac computers has different Tv edition programs like Premiere, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.

Third, Bulbo Radio because is a space that we have for produce different radio programs of the topic of you consider important, my favourite topic is rock music.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario