viernes, 2 de abril de 2010

MY SCHOOL ICSHu BY JOSSELYN GAMERO BADILLO

My school is very beautiful, is a building with many rooms and in which there are 8 degrees such as sociology, English Language, Communication, Education, History of Mexico, Political Science and Public Administration, Law and Social Work.

My school is not as central as it is located at the exit of the highway Pachuca-Actopan.

What I like about my school are their classrooms, they are always very clean and the bathrooms too. It has several windows, I like because it makes between enough light.

It also has soccer fields, so that university students there to play their tournaments.

The cafes are very large and very clean, only that prices are a bit high.

My school also has very large gardens and well kept, never let the plants dry
In my school we have an experimental radio and cabins equipped with everything needed to make our radio practices.

I invite you to visit my school is the best institute of the Autonomous University of Hidalgo State ICSHu.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario