miércoles, 17 de marzo de 2010

E-mail 1 by Jose Canales

Hi garret, it’s Me Pepe, I’m typing you this message, because I’ve been trying to call you about your barbecue on Saturday but you just won’t pick up the phone, I want you to know that is going to be impossible for me to make it there, I have a friend coming over this week and I am planning something with him, it’s the first time he comes to Mexico and I don’t want to be like unable to guide him around my town, I am really sorry, but hey, I was wondering if you would like to do something else the week after, something like I don’t know watch the soccer game at your house and have a grill with all our friends have a few beers, you know? Like on the old times, well hoping that you will get my message I just have to tell you thanks for the invitation and I will be waiting for your answer about the grill at the day at the soccer game.
Have a great week and call me soon as you can.

With love Pepe

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario